Adrien Gagnon - Devil's Claw Preparation Extra-Strength
The Devil’s claw possesses both an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory components known to help relieve joint pain caused by osteoarthritis and low back pain. It is an interesting product to combine with glucosamine, as the latter offers long-term benefits, whereas the devil’s claw reduces pain quickly and efficiently.
- A clinically proven anti-inflammatory
- Helps relieve joint pain
- Combined with glucosamine, you may treath the source of the pain while also obtaining long term effects and relief.
REASONS FOR TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
- It is clinically proven that the devil’s claw is largely known to help reduce inflammation, steepness, and joint pain
- This product also provides traditional plants with beneficial components that help with arthritic pain that complete the devil’s claw, such as blackcurrant leaf, queen of the meadow, and field horsetail, all used to fight against rheumatic disorders
- Willow bark is efficient in relieving against low back pains, whereas lindens possesses a calming component
- Finally, angelica is traditionally used to treat gastro-intestinal ulcers, which can help diminish possible adverse effects the devil’s claw might have on people who have sensitive stomachs.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS PRODUCT?
- People who have moderated to strong pains, for a temporary use
- Combine the Devil Claw with a glucosamine product for a longer lasting effect.
|Directions||Adults: Take 2 to 6 capsules daily, with a meal.|
|Medicinal Ingredients||Each capsule contains:Devil’s claw [Harpagophytum procumbens] (secondary root tuber) 4:1 extract equivalent to 1100 mg of dried secondary root tubers 275 mg,Black currant [Ribes nigrum] (leaves) 55 mg,Queen of the meadow [Filipendula ulmaria](flowers) 30 mg,White willow [Salix alba] (bark) 20 mg,Angelica [Angelica sinensis] (root) 20 mg,Horsetail [Equisetum arvense](whole herb) 20 mg|
|Warnings||Use for a minimum of 2-3 months to see beneficial effects. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, or if you have diarrhea, haemorrhagic diseases or hypermenorrhea. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if you experience gastrointestinal adverse effects.|
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates.
- Do not use if you have diarrhea, haemorrhagic diseases or hypermenorrhoea.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience gastrointestinal adverse effects.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: Take 2 to 6 capsules daily, with a meal.