Attitude - Mineral Face Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
- IN STOCK!
Formulated with zinc oxide, our lightweight & non-greasy mineral sunscreen stick for face offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to help prevent sunburns.
✔CLEAN INGREDIENTS ✔PLASTIC-FREE ✔VEGAN
Unscented | 30g
Looking for a way to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays? Look no further than our Unscented Mineral Face Sunscreen Stick! Made with non-nano zinc oxide, a safe & effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts, this mineral sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against UVA and UVB rays. Its ocean-safe formula applies easily and works for all skin tones. It won’t leave behind a white cast and offers minimal whitening of the skin. Its lightweight texture seamlessly blends into your skin leaving it soft and nourished with no greasy feeling. Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and unscented, this face sunscreen stick is gentle on sensitive skin. It comes in an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! This vegan & cruelty-free sunscreen stick is small enough to fit in your purse which makes applying on the go easier.
- Made from non-nano zinc oxide, a safe and effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts.
- Protects against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns
- Glides on clear with an easy application for mess-free protection
- Blends nicely into all skin tones without leaving a white cast or sticky feeling
- Plastic-free, biodegradable and handy cardboard tube
- Face sunscreen stick for sensitive skin: Dermatologically tested, its hypoallergenic formula reduces the risk of allergies
- Reef-friendly sunscreen stick: Free of potentially damaging UV filters for coral reefs
- Unscented, PETA Certified, Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen stick
|Apply a thin layer, then spread with fingers all over face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.We are also on the EWG Sunscreen Guide.
|Zinc oxide (20%)
|Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyhydroxystearic acid, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax.