Rub A535 - Arthritis Pain Relief Roll-On Lotion
Frequently bought together:
Is your arthritis holding you back?
This hands-free, roll-on Pain Relief lotion combines 3 proven pain relievers specially formulated for temporary relief of pain associated with rheumatoid arthirits and osteoarthritis. Get deep-penetrating relief from muscle and joint flare-ups and stiffness right on contact, exactly where you need it.
- 3 PROVEN PAIN RELIEVERS
- WARMING FORMULA RELIEVES STIFFNESS
- EASY-OPEN GRIP CAP
- NON-GREASY, NON-STAINING
- MESS-FREE ROLL ON APPLICATOR
- ARTHRITIC PAIN
|Directions||Adults and Children 12 years and older:: Apply to affected area up to 3 to 4 times daily, gently massage until completely absorbed. Wash hand immediately after use. If used on arthritic hands, wash hands 30 minutes after application.|
|Medicinal Ingredients||TriethanolamineSalicylate 10%, Menthol 1.25%, Capsaicin 0.035%|
|Non-Medical Ingredients||Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl AcrylateCrosspolymer, Alcohol, Allantoin, BHT, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Isorbornyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Triethanolamine.|
|Warnings||For external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, if you are taking anticoagulant medication, if you are allergic to salicylates, bandage after application and avoid external sources of heat such as heating pads or hot water, as this may result in excessive irritation or skin burn. Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if headache, erythema, redness, rash or irritation occurs, conditions worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, you experience pain, swelling or blistering. Rashes and/or burning. Discomfort and hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur: in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. IMPORTANT: Transient skin irritation, local burning sensation, stinging, or redness may occur during the first few days of treatment, which usually diminished or disappears with continued use at the recommended dose.|
|Other Information||Store between 15°C and 25°C|